Friday, February 14, 2014



On Valentine's Day, the Argyle Empire moderators have a special message for Sylvain Reynard. Without SR, Empire wouldn't exist...


From Jenn:

Happy Valentine's Day, SR...



My world is a much better place with you as a part of it.

Thank you for sharing your storytelling talent as well as your kind heart.

Yours,
Miss Cranberry




From Elli:


Dearest Sly Woodland Fox, big brother and Oh Captain my Captain...

SR, thank you for writing such beautiful words that touch my heart, make me think, and introduce me to new characters, places, music, art and literature. Thank you for my friends and sisters around the world that are touched just as much by your writing. Thank you for telling me stories that I cherish while Opa is still telling stories in heaven. Thank you for your kind, charitable, and humble heart. You make me want to be a better person. ;-)

Love~Hope~Redemption~Charity~Justice~Mercy
I look forward to continuing this journey with you!
Hugs~
Iris~Elli





From Susan:

Dearest SR,

Happy Valentine's Day, and may all the love and sentiment of this special celebration be yours every day! Thank you for sharing your extraordinary talent with us. Thank you for always reminding us of what's important: the virtues of charity and love, especially to those who need it the most but often seem to deserve it least. Thank you for your humor and for your wonderful lessons in all the humanities. And thank you for friendship-yours, and the amazing people you've brought into my life through your writing.

With love and hugs,

Mango






From Cuppy:

Dear SR,

Thank you for sharing your world of writing and love for Dante, love, and redemption with all of us. Thank you for giving Richard Clark an opportunity to share his thoughts on celebration of love via Valentine’s Festivus. Like he said, some of us are single, or single again. :-) Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day with your loved ones!

Love,

Cuppy



1 comments:

TerrytheNurse said...

I really loved this post!! In addition to all of the great stuff about SR, I've met and hugged the BEST friends through SR's Tweety-world. It is so nice to acknowledge that! (Not to mention the best laughs and gigglesnorts). The Muses rock on!

Post a Comment

 

©2012 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger