Thursday, June 6, 2013

Don't Forget!





Hello Everyone,

It's a been a busy and exciting week as the first chapter of "Gabriel's Redemption" was posted online. Now that the dust has settled a bit we just wanted to issue a friendly reminder for you to redeem your goodies for pre-ordering the new book!

In case you hadn't heard already, SR wanted to give something extra to those who pre-order “Gabriel’s Redemption.”

If you've pre-ordered the EBOOK of Gabriel's Redemption from any site, Amazon, BN, iBooks, etc. email the receipt / proof of purchase / screenshot to Enn at EBOOK@sylvainreynard.com

If you've pre-ordered the PRINT of Gabriel's Redemption from any site, Amazon, BN, iBooks, etc. email the receipt / proof of purchase / screenshot to Enn at PRINT@sylvainreynard.com

What do you get for pre-ordering?

Those that pre-order the EBOOK you will get a special Authorgraph from Gabriel with an exclusive bit that isn't in the novel. *****(Please make sure your authograph email / Twitter is listed somewhere so it can be matched up)

Those that pre-order the PRINT you will get a special bookplate from Gabriel with an exclusive bit that isn't in the novel. *****(Please make sure your MAILING ADDRESS is listed so Enn can send you the bookplate)

No, they're not the same 'special' bits.

So, EBOOK and PRINT will have two separate goodies from Gabriel.

Yes, this is open internationally.

It's very important that you're accurate with your information so everyone gets their Gabriel treat.

If you have questions, please email Enn at enn@sylvainreynard.com with PRE-ORDER in the subject.

Take Care,
Jenn

4 comments:

TerrytheNurse said...

This will teach me to get organized!! I'm still rooting thru all my receipts.:)) Thanks to Enn and SR for some more delicious treats (like posting Ch 1 wasn't enough of a treat!!!!)Thanks, guys.

~Terry

Unknown said...

If you ordered through Amazon,Terry, check your receipt with your email. That's how I ordered my two.Happy hunting! ;)

Jenn said...

It took me a while to find my Kindle receipt. I actually began wondering if I only thought I'd ordered it, but I finally discovered it in my amazon account.

TerrytheNurse said...

Oooo, I found it, just as Ellie said. Right in my Amazon folder, and off to Enn it went. :)

Post a Comment

 

©2012 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger