Thursday, July 4, 2013

Meet the Mods, Part 3

Hello everyone! Welcome to the third installment of Meet the Mods, where we introduce the wonderful people who support SR by managing Argyle Empire Twitter accounts from all over the world.

Say hello to Yami and Lissy, our co-moderators for SRFansVzla; and to Neda, who oversees SRFansCanada.




Yami


 
My name is Yamali Chavez (Yami). I'm from Cagua, Venezuela, and I'm a moderator of @SRFansVzla. I am 21 years old and I love to read books, music, hang out with friends and photograph a lot of things when I'm inspired. I'm in university so I study Education Specialization in Biology ( about two years to graduate.)
 
I love to be part of #SRFamily and I feel so lucky to have found this GREAT story by Sylvain Reynard. Definitely it is one of my favourites books ever.
 
 
 


Lissy
 
Hi my name is Liseth (Lissy) de Freitas, I'm from Caracas, Venezuela and I'm a moderator of @SRFansVzla. I'm 28 years old and I'm a TV producer (I'm producing two programs about cooking and crafts.) and I study Social media. I love my career, read a lot of books, making friends and chatting.
 
I'm proud to be in this SR family, because I love this book and this great story by Sylvain Reynard.
 
 
 
 


You may recognize this as Neda's avi on Twitter
 
Hello!  I am Neda, the moderator for SRFansCanada. I will be honest and tell you that I am not a big fan of writing these things, 'cause, well, I never know what to say. So I decided to tell you how I came about all this book love.

A few years ago I got a Kindle. That Kindle began a love affair with cheap independent books. That led to a suggestion for this book called "Gabriel's Inferno" by a Canadian author. Being that I love supporting anything Canadian, I said, why not? That began a journey that I will never forget and a gratitude I can never express.

I opened a Twitter account to get this thing called a Kindle graph. Which led to a street team being set up by SR's publicist, Enn. Which led to me founding the SubClub Books with some fantastic ladies who are so important to me. It led me to the ladies that moderate these fan accounts. It also led me to the Bookish Temptations blog and some amazing friendships there.

So really these books, these simple beautiful soulful romance novels about redemption and love, have given me just that...and well, as they say, the rest is a beautiful history.

 





1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Yami, Lissy and Neda for sharing something about yourselves. SR has brought countless women around the world together because of his brilliant writing. I don't think he ever expected us to fall so deeply in love with his story about love, forgiveness and redemption. His compassionate heart & soul has awakened the generous spirit in us all which makes him more endearing.

Post a Comment

 

©2012 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger